(x1)  | By: hostel travel | 2,920 Views | 5 Replies

Hey,
I am used to travel a lot with hostel accomodation, I think this is a great way,
To travel, Since you make a whole lot of firends, and meet new people, culture etc...
Generally when I travel I just arrive to the hostel, I hear from other.
The thing is sometimes it is full, and I get upset having to go somewhere else
In order to find another hostel.
I wander if there is a website, that lets me book an hostel online.

If there is what is the best one ?

Please help,
Hostel Traveler O0

Pinterest auto follow

globe Explore Travel Blog

5 Replies:

Offline
View Profile

Katty

Russian Federation Russian Federation
Silver Traveler1   Points

Posts: 12

Yes, of Course there is a very good site,
I always use to book hostels wherever and whenever I want.
Check it out http://www.hostels.com,
They have also great reviews about the hostels, however I do recommend not to rely only
on the site reviews, but consult other people, what was thier real experience in the specific hostel you are interested.
Also note that they charge you a fee of reservation of around 2$.

Hope this helps
Katty.

Offline
View Profile

seth

United States United States
Bronze Traveler0   Points

Posts: 9

I Suggest you to check:
http://www.hostelworld.com
I think it is much better and user friendly from Hostel.Com.
They have much more info, photos, and users reviews, and better hostel selction.

Seth

Offline
View Profile

AndyRo

United States United States
Gold Traveler2   Points

Posts: 28

Hey Guys,
No Offense But I think you guys are really suckers !
Why paying 2$ fee for booking online your hostel.
What I use is:
http://www.hostelbookers.com/

They allow you to book your hostel paying 10% of your staying there, (Then when you get to the hostel, you pay the rest 90%), which means with them you pay no fee for booking your hostel online which is great !
However Hostels.Com and HostelWorld.Com as more hostels variety, what I do is I check the hostel I want on them then book it on HostelBookers.Com for no booking fee.

Have fun,
Andy

Offline
View Profile

kiwiingrid

New Zealand New Zealand
Gold Traveler0   Points

Posts: 22

I use Hostelworld and have there booking engine on my website. If you are travelling in peek season and will arrive late at your destination book ahead or you can find yourself wandering the streets late at night.

Offline
View Profile

tricia12

   Points

Posts:

I travelled extensively in the mid 90's before the internet had become widely used and it was a pain trying to organise hostel accommodation (especially when I was in a country that didn't speak English!!). I would imagine it would make such a difference having the ability to conveniently book ahead. Don't you just love the ease of the Internet?!?!

globe Explore Travel Blog
calendar Calendar bookmark Bookmark mail Email print Print

Most Popular Attractions In Travel Blog, You May Find Interesting...

  • You may think that you have seen it all when it comes to religion Maybe, you have not seen those who worship woods or even celebrities like Kanye West and the rest Okay, you might have seen such but what about some very weird religions in the world? We are not just talking about any type of popular... Read More

    Top Weirdest Religions In The World

    Rating: 10 Users

  • We all know about the seven wonders on planet earth Most of these wonders of the ancient have become sort of wiped out by Mother Nature or even forgotten especially by the current generation  The reason for this is simple; there have been a lot of  urban structures around the world that have... Read More

    Top Five Urban Wonders In The World

    Rating: 5 Users

  • You must have visited some beautiful tourists’ attraction sites around the world Have you thought about visiting some amazing destinations that seem to be a fairly world but still exist? These destinations are what we would be highlighting for you to see We have picked these top ten most amazing... Read More

    Top Ten Most Amazing Destinations In The World

    Rating: 5 Users

  • There are over a thousand World Heritage Sites in the world that UNESCO has listed These sites are known to play a physical or cultural significance Some of these sites have become tourist havens that tourists take the dare to visit some of the ones in uncivilized parts of the world None of these... Read More

    Most Beautiful Unesco World Heritage Sites

    Rating: 5 Users

Subscribe to Get The Latest Travel Articles!