Why Do People Go To Jamaica?
Here are the Top 5 Reasons Why Jamaica is the Best Caribbean Island Vacation
A lot of people have claimed that Jamaica would be the best Caribbean island to visit, hands down. Jamaica vacations are jam-packed with beautiful attractions and the warmest people. This is why most travellers and jet-setters would list Jamaica as one of the best Caribbean travel destinations. If you’re still not convinced, here are the top five reasons why Jamaica has been dubbed as the best Caribbean island to visit:
1. Welcoming people. As soon as you land from the airport, you will immediately be greeted by local Jamaican people excited to provide you the best Caribbean vacation. The people in Jamaica are some of the most warm, friendly and hospitable people that you will ever meet, and because they are used to their island being a favorite tourist spot, they are more than willing to give you a tour of the area and show you around.
2. Laid back atmosphere. Jamaica vacations are not only popular because of the place; Jamaicans are very laid-back and really know how to have a good time. They are very much into dancing and music, and even if you have never tried to do any of those in your life, you would find all your inhibitions melting away as you hear the music playing. I am sure you’ve heard the saying “No Problem, Mon” – well it is true, anything you ask for they will respond with “No problem”.
3. Great food. In Jamaica you will have some of the freshest seafood and meat, and that is because it is coming directly from the sea or directly from local farmers. You will see fishermen walking along the road with fish that they just caught, you will see a farmer bringing in fresh eggs from the farm in the mornings. You will see the market overflowing the fruits and vegetables from local farms. The spicy curry and jerk seasoning is something that I guarantee you will want to take home and make for your family well after your Jamaican vacation.
4. White sandy beaches. Pristine and exotic white beaches are probably one of the most important recipes to the best Caribbean travel, and a vacation to Jamaica is the place to be. The water is crystal blue and the beach sand is clean and white. One of the most beautiful beach areas you can imagine.
5. Great Culture. When you take your vacation in Jamaica, it is highly recommended to hire a local tour guide that can take you around the island to show you the culture of local Jamaicans. Learn how they shop for their meat, or buy their fresh fish. Drink a coconut by the side of the road. Learn more about the Rastafarians or old traditional healing. Make sure to soak in the culture as well as the great food.