10 Cool Facts About Japan And Japanese Culture
1. The total area of Japan is approximately 378,000 km². This is about the same size as the state of Montana.
2. In Tokyo, there is a Parasite Museum that contains a 30 foot long tapeworm that was discovered in a man’s stomach.
3. Due to the many readings of Japanese characters, Japanese peoples’ names can often be read several different ways.
4. It is not uncommon in Japan to see fruit at prices exponentially higher than other places in the world. For example,single melons can reach prices of over $300.
5. Due to low birth rates and an aging population, the total population is expected to decline to 43 million by 2110 (Currently ~127 million)
Twitter Followers | Instagram Followers
More Pinterest Followers
Link Exchange Platform | SEO Tips
LinkedIn Followers | Tumblr
7. The average Japanese male is 172 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) and weight 67.6kg. (149 lbs) While the average Sumo wrestler is 185 cm (6 ft 1 in) and 148 kg. (326 lbs)
8. The first Taco Bell in Japan for several decades officially opened on April 21, 2015 in Shibuya.
9. It is not uncommon for Japanese people to wait several hours to buy popcorn in Omote-Sando.
10. The world’s most expensive tuna was purchased in Tokyo for 155 million yen. (Approximately 1.3 million dollars)
Source: Japan Facts
The Swanky Tourist Hotel In Tokyo
Don't Miss Places In Japan
Things To Do In Kyoto
Things To Do In Tokyo
Things To Do In Yokohama
Things To Do In Hakuba Mura
Things To Do In Hiroshima
Things To Do In Nagasaki
Japan Solo Adventure!
The Most Beautiful Places Of Tokyo
A Visit To The Lovely Nine Hells Of Beppu
Dramatic Underground Caves
Travel To Japan
What To Do In Hokkaido
Cheap hotels in Tokyo
Japan Travel Blog
Cheap hotels in Japan
I'm Feeling Lucky