volunteering in Kenya with safety tips!
By the way, she is asking for a great outdoor in Kenya. Love to hear it from people who have been to Kenya already.
I got this Kenya safety tips from her:
In general people are extremely friendly in Kenya and you will be humbled by their hospitality. But, there is real poverty in Kenya and you will soon realise that you are far richer and more fortunate than most local people you meet. You will probably attract your fair share of souvenir hawkers and beggars, but try and take the time to meet ordinary people going about their day to day business too. The experience will be worth it. Don't be afraid to step out of that tour bus, just take some precautions.
Basic Safety Rules for Travelers to Kenya
* Make a copy of your passport and keep it in your luggage.
* Don't walk on your own at night in the major cities or on empty beaches.
* Don't wear jewelery.
* Don't carry too much cash with you.
* Wear a money belt that fits under your clothes.
* Don't carry a lot of camera equipment especially in the major cities.
* Beware of thieves posing as police officers.
Attraction Sites In Eldoret
Ultimate Travel Guide To Eldoret
Don't Miss Places In Kenya
Things To Do In Nairobi
Things To Do In Mombasa
Safaris In Nairobi
Safaris In Mombasa
Safaris In Ukunda
Safaris In Malindi
Safaris In Watamu
Things To Do In Diani Beach
Safaris In Rift Valley Province
Things To Do In Rift Valley Province
A Tour Full Of Wildlife..kenya
Cheap hotels in Nairobi
Kenya Travel Blog
Cheap hotels in Kenya
I'm Feeling Lucky