What Can You Do More To “green” Your Hotel Stay?
What Can You Do More to “green” your hotel stay?
Here are some Tips:
- Unplug -The first thing you should do when you walk into a hotel room is unplug the mini fridge unless you brought cold beverages or food also unplug lamps coffee makers and hair dryers. Appliances drain energy even when they’re not on.
- Stick the “Do not Disturb” on your door-Or just call housekeeping and tell them you won’t need their services during your stay. To prevent the hotel from wasting water by changing your sheets and towels, wasting electricity by vacuuming, and spraying harsh chemicals all over your toothbrush, just ask them to refrain from cleaning your room during your stay.
- Adjust the thermostat- By lowering the temperature by 2 degrees in the winter or raising it by 2 in the summer you will save a lot of energy. And you won’t notice the difference.
- When you leave your room be sure to turn off the lights, thermostat and the TV
- Take shorter showers- Sometimes a long, hot shower feels incredible. But do you need that every day?
Most Dangerous Roads In South Africa
Nelson Mandela’ Presidential Stylish Vacation Home
24 Hours In Cape Town
Don't Miss Places In South Africa
Things To Do In Cape Town
Things To Do In Durban
Things To Do In Ekurhuleni
Things To Do In Pretoria
Things To Do In Franschhoek
Things To Do In Plettenberg Bay
Things To Do In Knysna
Things To Do In Simon's Town
Things To Do In Paarl
Things To Do In Mpumalanga
Cheap hotels in Pretoria
South Africa Travel Blog
Cheap hotels in South Africa
I'm Feeling Lucky