Do You Know Climate Of Vietnam?
Vietnam has a hot and humid climate from north to south, with important differences and variations. If you are going to travel in Vietnam, we are pleased to share you some useful information:
- Best season: November and late April-early May (the beginning and the end of winter). It is between 15 and 20 ° C during the day and sometimes less than 10 ° C overnight.
- From May to October, "summer" (temperatures between 30 ° and 40 ° C). From September to November, the North can find some pretty powerful typhoons from the South China Sea.
- Bad time: in July and August. Periods of heavy rainfall
In the center
- Best season: February to May. Avoid the period between November and late January: it rains a lot. The summer monsoon season runs from May to November. From May to August are the hottest months (scorching) of the year. In Da Nang, while the average maximum temperature ranges between 33 and 34 oC.
- Worst time: in September and October. Time changes in monsoon typhoons may form and down on the coast.
- In the highlands: Dalat, Ban Me Thuot, Pleiku, the temperature is much cooler than on the coast.
- The microclimate of Nha Trang: this town is reputed to be the most pleasant city in Vietnam in terms of climate.
- Best time: December to April is the dry and sunny period. February is the month when it rains the least of the year. March and April are the hottest months, with an average of 34 to 35 oC.
- Worst time: July to September. The most rainy period. Fortunately, it does not rain all day, but only at certain times (late afternoon). It is also not bad because the rain brings freshness. Beware of floods can occur suddenly in the Mekong Delta between mid-August and mid-September.
Don't Miss Places In Vietnam
Things To Do In Hanoi
Things To Do In Can Tho
Things To Do In Sapa
Vietnam – A Perfect Place To Get Feel Of Asia!
Vietnam: Such A Cool Place!
Welcome To Ho Chi Minh City (saigon), Vietnam
A short Escape To Mui Ne
Angkor Wat Dicover
Trong Mai Islet
New Experience At Tan Da Resort
Bac Ninh Travel
Canh Chua Sour Tamarind Soup With Prawns
Mai Chau - New Tourist Destination In Asian 2013
Cheap hotels in Hanoi
Vietnam Travel Blog
Cheap hotels in Vietnam
I'm Feeling Lucky