Responsible Cruise In Halong Bay On Princess Junk
Origin Travel understands that your cruise maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity. We work very hard to ensure that you receive the best value and experience possible.
We also firmly believe that tourism in Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay must be sustainable and benefit all stakeholders. As a responsible travel and tourism company:
* We operate with the utmost respect for the environment and local culture.
* In partnership with Ha Long Bay Management Board, we launched a project called “For a Green Ha Long Bay” in March 2008. The project is situated in Cong Dam fishing village, a community intimately linked with Ha Long Bay.
On the day the campaign was launched, 50 plastic rubbish bins were given to families living in the village. More importantly, our project focuses on education and communication in hopes that all locals will soon realize the benefit of conservation.
We are actively supporting this project over a 2 year trial period, then hope to expand it to other villages in Ha Long Bay.
Get More Twitter Followers Get More Instagram Followers
* We have helped to establish community-based tourism. Many local fishermen are now involved in and benefit from our tourism activities in Bai Tu Long.
* We use local food and produce whenever possible.
* We work hard to support the school at Cong Dam fishing village with exclusive sponsorship of our project started in 2010 called “Children and School in Cong Dam Village”.We are working hard to seek support to help build schools and create job and educational opportunities for the local people in the area.
* We actively encourage local people and business to collect litter and protect the appearance and ecology of Ha Long Bay.
* We encourage you to respect the environment and culture of the area. For more information how you can help us achieve this goal, please contact us prior to the commencement of your trip.
We ask for your support, and with it, we can all help to keep Ha Long Bay beautiful for future generations of both local peoples and visitors from around the world.
Don't Miss Places In Vietnam
Things To Do In Hanoi
Things To Do In Can Tho
Things To Do In Sapa
Vietnam – A Perfect Place To Get Feel Of Asia!
Vietnam: Such A Cool Place!
Welcome To Ho Chi Minh City (saigon), Vietnam
A short Escape To Mui Ne
Angkor Wat Dicover
Trong Mai Islet
New Experience At Tan Da Resort
Bac Ninh Travel
Canh Chua Sour Tamarind Soup With Prawns
Mai Chau - New Tourist Destination In Asian 2013
Cheap hotels in Hanoi
Vietnam Travel Blog
Cheap hotels in Vietnam
I'm Feeling Lucky